Resources for Online Teaching and Online Exams:
Online Teaching Resources:
- UBC Keep Teaching website
- Academic Continuity Strategies
- Learning Technology Guides
- Collaborate Ultra vs. Zoom Comparison
Online Exam Resources:
- Alternatives to Standard Final Exams
- Exam and Invigilation Platform Feature Comparison
- Exam and Invigilation Platform Constraints
- Using Zoom for Exam Invigilation
- Using Proctorio for Exam Invigilation
- Best Practices for Online Exams
- Canvas FAQs & Lessons Learned from Online Exams
LTR virtual drop-in sessions will happen every Tuesday, 10:00am - 12:00pm, and Thursday, 1:00pm – 3:00pm. Join the Virtual LTR Drop-in Session. If you are unable to attend the drop-in, you can also schedule an appointment with us by emailing LT.email@example.com.
Leading the innovation, enhancement, and support of learning technologies at UBC Science.
Learning technologies can help bring your classroom to life, enriching the teaching and learning experience at UBC. We can help save you time and effort in navigating UBC Science's many learning technologies.