Resources for Online Teaching and Online Exams:
Online Teaching Resources:
- Getting Started with Remote Teaching in Canvas
- UBC Science Canvas Templates
- Studio in a Box: Instructor guide to recording lectures
- Handout: What can instructors do to promote academic integrity?
- UBC Keep Teaching website
- Learning Technology Guides
- Collaborate Ultra vs. Zoom Comparison
Online Exam Resources:
- Alternate Exam Resources
- Exam and Invigilation Platform Feature Comparison
- Exam and Invigilation Platform Constraints
- Using Zoom for Exam Invigilation
- Using Proctorio for Exam Invigilation
- Best Practices for Online Exams
- Learning Technology FAQs
Please visit this page for a list of upcoming workshops and available drop-in sessions.
LTR virtual drop-in sessions happen every Wednesday, 10:00am - 12:00pm, and Friday, 1:00pm – 3:00pm. Join the Virtual LTR Drop-in Session. Online teaching drop-in sessions happen every Tuesday, 10:00am - 11:00am, and Thursday, 3:00pm – 4:00pm. Join the online teaching Tuesday session or Thursday session. If you are unable to attend the drop-ins, you can also schedule an appointment with us by emailing LT.email@example.com.
Leading the innovation, enhancement, and support of learning technologies at UBC Science.
Learning technologies can help bring your classroom to life, enriching the teaching and learning experience at UBC. We can help save you time and effort in navigating UBC Science's many learning technologies.